- Slow Cooker Roast Beef – this recipe grabbed me it’s sliceable roast beef made in the slow cooker. Most of the time, meats tend to shred when they are cooked in the slow cooker, but this one is sliceable! This recipe is also versatile because you can serve the roast beef with any side dish you want, but you can also make sandwiches from this recipe! So many options for your family dinners! This recipes come from Dinner, then Dessert.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff – I’m loving this recipe because it’s gluten free and it doesn’t use any “Cream of” soups! So, it’s a healthier version of your traditional Beef Stroganoff and I’m loving it! Creme de la Crumb keeps this recipe super simple for you with amazing taste!
- Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken – as a food blogger, I have a couple of favorite food bloggers and Platings & Pairings is one of my all time favorites! I’ve made so many of Erin’s recipes and I’ve never not loved one! The chicken thighs are simmered in a yummy sauce and she finishes off this dish with crisp sautéed red peppers and crunchy peanuts. Yum!
- St. Louis Style Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs – this is my all time favorite slow cooker recipe and it’s from yours truly, yep, me right here at Recipes Worth Repeating! St. Louis style short beef ribs are beyond excellent and this recipe brings forth an amazing zest in that sweet BBQ sauce!
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes – with a blog called Slow Cooking Housewife, you know you will get amazing slow cooker recipes! This one is beyond simple and oh so tasty!
All of these slow cooker recipes are gluten free! I hope your week isn’t “too” busy…but if it is then I hope these simple and convenient slow cooker recipes make your life easier!
5 Easy Dinners
- Monday: Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken
- Thursday: Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Friday: Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes
Recipe and photo credit goes to Dinner, then Dessert
Recipe and photo credit goes to Creme de la Crumb
Recipe and photo credit goes to Platings & Pairings
Recipe and photo credit goes to Recipes Worth Repeating
Recipe and photo credit goes to Slow Cooking Housewife