Happy 4th of July week! I love the 4th of July for so many reasons! The food, the friends, the freedom and independence we have here in the United States, the food, the food….did I say the food?! I love classic grilled and barbequed types of foods. Ribs, burgers, chicken skewers and pulled pork are some of my favorites! And then you pair some amazing side dishes to these classic recipes and you have yourself a fantastic dinner menu! And that’s exactly what I did for our meal plan this week. 4th of July is on Tuesday this year but ya’ll, I plan to barbeque and cook these classics all week!
So with that, here is our menu:
- Crockpot Pulled Pork – Let’s start the week off easy by letting the crockpot do all the work. This pulled pork recipe is perfect for pulled pork sandwiches or by itself! Lauren Greutman brings you an easy and clean recipe that you’re going to love this 4th of July!
- Fantastic Fourth of July Food Ideas – It’s Tuesday! Happy 4th of July!! Analida’s Ethnic Spoon put together 10 really yummy food ideas for you to choose from for your 4th of July festivities! Pick your favorite from this list and go nuts!
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kabobs – Let’s go light today! I don’t know about you, but I plan to indulge on Tuesday, July 4th so I’m going to want to take it light the next day. Six Sisters Stuff brings you the perfect marinade with this pineapple and BBQ sauce. This is the absolute perfect summer recipe and super light and healthy!
- Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce – I love a good burger…I mean love! And this recipe is super yummy! The ingredients are mouthwatering…ground turkey, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese, dill and spinach leaves! Ok, I’m so sold on this recipe! This one comes from Foodie Crush.
- The Best Gluten Free Crust with Herbs – By the end of the week, I sometimes want a good pizza for my Friday night meal. Edible Perspective brings an amazing gluten free crust to the table! Add your favorite toppings and have a fun pizza night!
If you re looking for some festive side dishes to go with these amazing 4th of July classic recipes, you have to check out the following:
- Potato Salad
- Devilled Eggs
- Summertime Basil Watermelon and Goat Cheese Salad
- Very Berry Fruit Salad
- Erin’s Summer Corn Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
Oh and the desserts! We can’t forget the desserts!! Check these favorites out here:
- Red, White and Blueberry Trifle Dessert
- Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
- Fourth of July Jello and Fruit Cups
Happy Eats this 4th of July guys and stay safe!
5 Easy Dinners
- Monday – Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Tuesday – Fantastic Fourth of July Food Ideas
- Wednesday – Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Thursday – Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
- Friday – The Best Gluten Free Crust with Herbs
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Lauren Greutman
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Analida’s Ethnic Spoon
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Foodie Crush
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Edible Perspective