If I told my daughter we were having 5 nights of pasta for dinner, she would be the happiest kid on the planet! So before you ask, no we are not eating pasta for dinner every single night this week. BUT – I’ve been craving pasta lately, so I decided to create a meal plan to give you 5 very different, but easy and delicious pasta dinners for your busy week! I wanted some variety, some versatility…so I’m bringing you pasta recipes that are all over the map! All can be made gluten free, some are vegetarian and some are vegan! I’m catering to all this week! So, let’s see what kind of pasta dinners I’m bringing to your table this week….
- Rasta Pasta – The name of this pasta dish caught my eye and then the jerk seasoning brought this one home. This recipe is super unique and I love it! You’re probably asking, “what is rasta pasta and how do you make it?” HomeMade Zagot tells you how to make it and brings you just enough spice and cheesiness in this dish to please any crowd! If you’re going gluten free, use a gluten free pasta and you’re all set!
- Speck and Mushroom Pappardelle – Ok yum is all that needs to be said with this dish! I love ribbons of pappardelle and did you know you can buy gluten free pappardelle? Yep – you sure can! Find it here. This recipe is so good…I love a thyme and mushroom based pasta! Inside the Rustic Kitchen blows this recipe out of the water!! What a yummy dinner! And, if you want a kick of protein, add chicken! If not, this is a great vegetarian pasta dish!
- Artichoke & Olive Balsamic Pasta – My Life Cookbook brings you a fabulous vegetarian and vegan pasta dish! It’s so quick and easy and only takes a handful of ingredients! If you’re vegan, leave off the Asiago cheese and if you’re gluten free, make sure you use a gluten free noodle.
- One Pot Pasta Bake with Sausage and Wine – I love one pot dinners and this one is so yummy! Sausage and pasta go SO well together! This pasta dish has a fantastic marinara sauce with a ton of cheese and contains red wine. I love marinara sauces that contain wine! So yummy!! Fox and Briar have been getting some rave reviews on this pasta dish!
- Spinach Avocado Pasta – This tasty pasta is mine here at Recipes Worth Repeating! And oh my goodness, it’s a winner in my house! Ya’ll it’s SO healthy! Your sauce is made from spinach leaves, avocados and olive oil! It’s the perfect vegetarian and vegan pasta dish! My kids adore this pasta recipe!
So there we go guys! A ridiculously versatile week of pasta dishes! They are all simply amazing and I guarantee you are going to love them all! Happy Eats!
5 Easy Dinners
- Monday: Rasta Pasta
- Tuesday: Speck and Mushroom Pappardelle
- Wednesday: Artichoke & Olive Balsamic Pasta
- Thursday: One Pot Pasta Bake with Sausage and Wine
- Friday: Spinach Avocado Pasta
Looking for some salads to go along with your pasta, check out these favorites!
- Erin’s Summer Corn Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
- Greek Kale and Quinoa Salad
- Green Leaf, Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
Recipe and photo credit goes to: HomeMade Zagot
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Inside the Rustic Kitchen
Recipe and photo credit goes to: My Life Cookbook
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Fox and Briar
Recipe and photo credit goes to Recipes Worth Repeating