We have been on a strong quesadilla recipe kick here at our house. I have no idea why, but I can’t get enough of quesadillas right now. That’s all I want to eat. And guys…there are SO many ways to make quesadillas! This has to be the most versatile food ever! Last week, I made all of these recipes except for one and they were so delicious that I’m making them again this week and sharing them with my readers because yes my friends, they are THAT good! So, let me introduce you to the best quesadilla recipes out there.
- Broccoli Quinoa Quesadillas – I’ve featured Oh My Veggies before in my meal plan and there is a reason they are being featured again. This has to be one of the healthiest and most tasty recipes I’ve ever had. Who would have thought to add broccoli to your quesadillas? Not me, but let me tell you they are so delish! The key to making this recipe so tasty is cooking these quesadillas in a cast iron skillet. Ya’ll – that already seasoned cast iron skillet brings home the flavor in this recipe! If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, don’t worry…you can use a regular skillet!
- Black Bean and Cheese Quesadillas – Aggie’s Kitchen brings a mouth watering vegetarian quesadilla to your dinner table with these Black Bean and Cheese Quesadillas! My favorite part about these quesadillas…you bake them in the oven! I love a good baked quesadilla!! Yum!
- Chicken Cheese and Pesto Quesadillas – Pesto quesadillas are the best! If you’ve never made a quesadilla with pesto sauce, you are missing out. Create Bake Make brings this classic style quesadilla to the table with a bit of a twist. That pesto sauce…yum! It’s a nice spin on this classic recipe!
- Amazing Veggie Quesadillas – For all my vegan friends out there…this quesadilla is for you! You’re going to love these veggie packed quesadillas! You’ll saute all the veggies and spices together and then fold them into the tortillas. Super easy and full of flavor! 86 Lemons brings this yummy quesadilla!
- Peach Chicken and Gorgonzola Balsamic Quesadillas – Closet Cooking brings to you a unique spin to your dinner. That’s right, a peach and chicken quesadilla with gorgonzola cheese and balsamic vinegar…oh my goodness amazing taste coming your way with this meal. It’s beyond delish and it’s super unique!
So there you have it guys – a fantastic week of quesadilla dinners! Now – let’s talk about versatility for a minute. If you are not gluten free, you can use regular tortillas. My husband is loving these Ole Extreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb tortillas. These taste amazing and they stay super soft! If you are gluten free, you’ll love these Brown Rice tortillas made by Food for Life. I have been eating these for a long time and they are by far my absolute favorite gluten free tortilla. They are delish! There you have it guys! Quesadilla ideas that work for everyone! Enjoy!
5 Easy Dinners
- Monday – Broccoli Quinoa Quesadillas
- Tuesday – Black Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
- Wednesday – Chicken Cheese and Pesto Quesadillas
- Thursday – Amazing Veggie Quesadillas
- Friday – Peach Chicken and Gorgonzola Balsamic Quesadillas
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Oh My Veggies
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Aggie’s Kitchen
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Create Bake Make
Recipe and photo credit goes to: 86 Lemons
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Closet Cooking
Pin these Best QUESADILLA Recipes to your favorite Mexican or Dinner boards on PINTEREST!