Ever since I started making quesadillas in a cast iron skillet, I’ve wanted to venture out and make as many recipes as possible in my cast iron skillet. Oh my goodness guys…cooking in a cast iron skillet is amazing! A well seasoned cast iron skillet makes a world of difference taste wise when it comes to cooking. If you don’t own a cast iron skillet, go buy one now! They are not expensive and super easy to use! Buy a Cast Iron Skillet Here.
Last week’s meal plan included 5 Best Quesadilla Recipes and several of those quesadilla recipes are cooked in a cast iron skillet. If you missed last week’s meal plan, you have to check check it out….those quesadilla recipes are AMAZING!! After tasting the ridiculous amount of flavor of the food from cooking in my cast iron skillet, I decided to hunt down more cast iron skillet recipes that are gluten free. I found a lot…but the recipes below are my favorite. So, I’m sharing the deliciousness with you for this week’s meal plan!
- Beer Glazed Citrus Chicken with Orange Arugula Greens – Yes, this recipe calls for beer so if you are gluten free, make sure you use a gluten free beer. Here are 17 Gluten Free Beers That Actually Taste Good. This cast iron skillet recipe comes to you from How Sweet It Is and man, this chicken is yummy! Pairing it with the Orange Arugula Greens makes the taste POP! Yums!
- Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Skillet – This recipe was meant for breakfast but I eat it for dinner! Naturally Ella makes this meal super simple. Simple, clean ingredients and super quick to make…that’s right up my alley!
- Tex Mex Cabbage Beef Skillet Recipe Topped with Spicy Mexican Cheese Blend – The Foodie Affair is packing in the flavor with this dish! Gosh, I love cabbage and I love any meal that has cabbage! This one is low in carbs and can be made in 30 minutes!
- Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet – Mexican food that includes butternut squash. What a pair! The comments on this post sell this recipe ya’ll…it’s getting amazing reviews! You don’t want to miss out on this one! This recipe is brought to you by Ambitious Kitchen.
- Blackened Salmon with Cilantro Lime Butter Recipe – Last but not least is my absolute favorite…blackened salmon. Oh my ya’ll if you’ve never made blackened salmon, you’ll want to make it in a cast iron skillet for sure. It just makes life so much easier! Thanks Kitchen Swagger!
So there we have it! 5 amazingly delish cast iron skillets dishes!!! Enjoy these this week!
5 Easy Dinners
- Monday – Beer Glazed Citrus Chicken with Orange Arugula Greens
- Tuesday – Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Skillet
- Wednesday – Tex Mex Cabbage Beef Skillet Recipe Topped with Spicy Mexican Cheese Blend
- Thursday – Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet
- Friday – Blackened Salmon with Cilantro Lime Butter Recipe
Recipe and photo credit goes to: How Sweet It Is
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Naturally Ella
Recipe and photo credit goes to: The Foodie Affair
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Ambitious Kitchen
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Kitchen Swagger
Pin these 5 AMAZINGLY Delish Cast Iron SKillet Recipes to your favorite DINNER board on Pinterest!
NOTE: You will find affiliate links on this page. The price you pay as a consumer does not change, but I may make a small commission based on your purchase! Thank you for supporting Recipes Worth Repeating!