Chicken Satay Ingredients
- 3 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) cut in half lengthwise
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 2 T low sodium soy sauce (you can use Gluten Free)
- 1T Rice vinegar
- 1t Sriracha
- 1T Creamy peanut butter
- 1/2t minced garlic
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together and add chicken. Ensure all of the chicken is coated and let marinade for 30 min.
- Place on grill until fully cooked.
Cilantro Lemongrass Rice Ingredients
- 2 Cups Light Coconut Milk (can use just water as well)
- 1 Cup Basmati rice
- 5-10 drops of Young Living Lemongrass Essential oil depending on depth of flavor you like
- Handful of Cilantro chopped
- Place Coconut milk in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add rice cover reduce heat to simmer for 20 min
- Add drops of Lemongrass oil and cilantro