Who needs “Taco Tuesday” when you can have Mexican Meals all week! Yes, it’s a week full of nothing but yummy Mexican recipes! I love Mexican food and so does everyone in my house! Mexican food is just the best and I’ve been craving it lately so this week I’m bringing you some of our all time favorite Mexican Meals!
- Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos – I love these tacos because they are baked!! You’re going to mix together and cook the taco ingredients, toss them into the taco shells and bake them in the oven. Yes, the oven!! We’ve made this recipe 4 times at Mason manor and they are a huge hit! These are super easy to make and full of fantastic flavor! This recipe is brought to you by The Cookie Rookie!
- Bean and Enchilada Casserole – A simple Mexican casserole for dinner…so delish! This one comes from yours truly here at Recipes Worth Repeating. If you want to make a vegetarian version of this casserole, leave out the beef!
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers – Who doesn’t love a good stuffed pepper! Stuffed peppers are fabulous and there are so many different variations of how you can stuff peppers. These Mexican Stuffed Peppers are full of spices, rice, beef, enchilada sauce and cheese. This recipe comes from Spend With Pennies and it is so filling!
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken Tacos – any crock-pot meal is right up my alley but when I get to make tacos in my crock-pot, I’m a happy girl! The ingredients in this taco meat sound amazing together…we’ve got lime juice, chicken, honey, smoked paprika, chili powder and salsa. Slow cook these ingredients together from Carlsbad Cravings for 8 hours and you have an amazing dinner!
- Mexican Nachos in the Oven – When I tell my kiddos we are having nachos for dinner, they are going to be so happy! The Wicked Noodle will tell you that you need a fork and knife for these nachos. Yep! These bad boys are LOADED with deliciousness! You are going to bake these nachos in the oven so all those delicious ingredients can meld together. So delish!
There you have it guys…a week of our all time favorite Mexican meals you can make at home! All 5 of these Mexican recipes are gluten free and I guarantee you’re going to love each one! Happy eats this week!
5 Easy Dinners
- Monday – Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
- Tuesday – Bean and Enchilada Casserole
- Wednesday – Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken Tacos
- Friday – Mexican Nachos in the Oven
Looking for some AMAZING Mexican sides to go with these amazing meals? Look no more! Check out these family favorites!
- Slow-Cooker Pinto Beans
- Grilled Corn with Fresh Lime and Cotija Cheese
- Mexican Street Corn
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Mexican Roasted Zucchini
- Corn Avocado and Tomato Salad
Recipe and photo credit goes to: The Cookie Rookie
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Recipes Worth Repeating
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Spend With Pennies
Recipe and photo credit goes to: Carlsbad Cravings
Recipe and photo credit goes to: The Wicked Noodle
Pin this meal plan to your favorite MEXICAN board on PINTEREST!!!