Pistachio Baked Salmon
One pan meals are not only convenient, but also extremely delicious! And that's exactly what you're getting with this baked salmon. Ready to eat in twenty-five minutes, this recipe combines salmon, raw pistachios, baby zucchini, and cherry tomatoes for an easy, nutrition packed meal that everyone is guaranteed to love!
Servings: 4 servings
Preheat oven to 425°F
Cut salmon into 3-4 pieces and place skin down in large cast iron skillet or baking dish
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, rinse, and set aside.
Rinse the baby zucchini and set aside.
Add the tomatoes and zucchini around the salmon in the pan, then top with pistachios.
Drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top of the salmon pieces.
Add the remaining seasoning and gently stir to combine.
Place the dish in the oven uncovered and bake for 13-15 minutes (or until salmon is done in the center).
- I prefer to use a flavored balsamic vinegar and a flavor infused extra-virgin olive oil in this recipe. It really helps enhance the flavor in this dish!
- This recipe calls for baby zucchini, which I can typically find at my local grocery store. But if you can't find them, just substitute regular zucchini cut into spears.
- Did you know that your grocer's meat department will cut your salmon filets for you? Take advantage of this service!!
- If you can't find unsalted pistachios, then omit the 1/4 tsp salt the recipe calls for or just add a dash of salt.
- If you prefer your zucchini on the crisper side, just keep the pieces larger when your cutting them. Whereas if you prefer the zucchini softer, you can cut the pieces smaller.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 228mg | Potassium: 1408mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 755IU | Vitamin C: 37.8mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2.7mg