Strawberry Popsicles (Dairy-Free Popsicles)
Creamy and so refreshing, you'll love these incredibly delicious Strawberry Popsicles! Homemade healthy strawberry cream popsicles are a simple no-sugar-added vegan and dairy-free treat.
Prep Time5 mins
Freeze time3 hrs
Total Time5 mins
- 1 can coconut milk 13-15 oz
- 3 cups strawberries fresh or frozen
Combine your strawberries and coconut milk in a blender or food processor. Blend everything until it is the consistency you want.
If you want diced fruit in your finished popsicles, gently fold that in now.
Fill your popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 3 hours.
- If your blender struggles with frozen fruits, make sure they are thawed before mixing.
- If you don't have popsicle molds try freezing the mixture in ice cube trays. Add to a glass of plain or flavored sparkling water for a fun summertime treat.
- If you want to make these strawberry popsicles into strawberry yogurt pops, add 1 cup of your preferred Greek yogurt to the blender. Reduce the coconut milk to 1 cup.
Serving: 1popsicle | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 125mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 21.5mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1.2mg