Black Bean Dip
This simple homemade Black Bean Dip is full of flavor and pairs perfectly with so many things! The juicy, plum tomatoes paired with black beans and zesty citrus lime juice taste amazing with tortilla chips, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and so much more! There are so many options with this dish!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 11/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
On a cutting board, finely chop the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Place chopped tomatoes in a big mixing bowl.
Rinse the black beans and add 1 cup of black beans to the mixing bowl with the tomatoes.
Finely chop 1 chipotle chili peppers and add to mixing bowl.
Add in the scallions, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt into the mixing bowl that contains the chilis, tomatoes and black beans.
Mix well, adding more salt if needed per your personal taste and serve immediately.