Quick and Easy Raspberry Smoothie
Healthy and extremely flavorful, this raspberry smoothie is the perfect blend of sweet tart flavor and has the most vibrant color! Quick and easy to make and ready in minutes!
Servings: 2 people
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 5.3 oz container strawberry Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 sprig mint, optional
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Puree on low and then move to high speed until smooth.
Top with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
- Nut milks work really well in this raspberry banana smoothie. Try using cashew milk or even oat milk.
- You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries. I tend to use fresh raspberries because you can really taste that freshness.
- I recommend using a high powered blender for this recipe.
- Use any flavor of Greek yogurt you want! Strawberry is great, but vanilla and even raspberry flavored yogurt tastes amazing.
- This smoothie can be made with any combination of frozen fruits.
- Raspberries and chocolate go really well together and are a favorite combo of mine. You can also add chocolate protein powder or collagen.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 0.4mg