This Marinated Cheese recipe is the perfect appetizer! Marinated is the most decadent ingredients, this cheese soaks of the flavor the longer it marinates! Serve with your favorite crackers or celery!
Servings: 16 people
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tablespoons minced green onions
- ¾ teaspoons dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 2 ounce jar jar diced pimiento, drained
- 8 ounces block of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
Combine first 9 ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and share vigorously. Set aside.
Cut cheddar cheese in half-length wise, then cut crosswise into ¼ inch slices. Set aside. Repeat with cream cheese.
Arrange cheese slices alternating in a shallow baking dish, standing slices on edges.
Pour marinade over cheese slices, cover and marinate in fridge at least 8 hours.
Serve with your favorite crackers, celery or french baguette!