Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Creamy and rich, this easy fudge recipe is simple to make. You only need three ingredients and most of the work is done in the microwave! You can’t go wrong combining these two classic flavors!
Servings: 36 squares
- 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
Prepare an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
In a microwave safe container, combine the peanut butter and half of the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on half power for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
In a second microwave safe container, combine the chocolate chips and the remaining sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth.
Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan. Pour or scoop out the peanut butter mixture on top. Spread evenly. Take a knife, spray it with cooking spray, and then run it through the two layers to combine, creating swirls.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Cut the fudge into small squares to serve. Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- Fudge slices best with a sharp chef's knife.
- Warm your knife first by running it under hot water. Dry the knife with a clean cloth and use it to slice through.
- Cold fudge slices more easily. Do not let the it come to room temperature before cutting.
- This recipe is ideal for the holidays! It's perfect to add to your dessert table at home or even nicer to make as gifts for teachers, friends, and family.
- It should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To ensure the fudge doesn't stick to each other, use a piece of wax or parchment paper to separate each piece. Fudge that is stored in the refrigerator will last between 2 to 3 weeks when its kept in an air-tight container.
- I used smooth peanut butter, but you could also use a chunky version to add texture.
- Dark chocolate would be wonderful, too! Use any type of chocolate chips that you’d like.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 87mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.2mg