Oven Roasted Vegetables
These Oven Roasted Vegetables are QUICK, easy to prepare and packed full of nutrition and flavor! Drizzled in olive oil, seasoned with the simplest ingredients and oven roasted to perfection! I'm going to show you how to make the best oven roasted vegetables!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium squash, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, quartered or bite sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Heat oven to 450F.
Cut all your vegetables up and wash well in a colander. From there, place the vegetables on a cookie sheet or flexipan.
Drizzle on the olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to coat.
Roast in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
- Feel free to put the fresh chopped vegetables in a big bowl and then add the extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. If that's more convenient for you, have at it!
- Don't overcook thee vegetables. Start watching for doneness 30 minutes in.
- Make sure you stir around the vegetables 15 minutes into their cooking process.
Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1075IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.6mg