Let me introduce you to my new (free!) email series called Master the Art of Smoking. I launched this in February and you may have heard me mention it or even saw a pop-up notification about it when visiting my site. Let’s chat about it.
What’s the Email Series About?
When I first started smoking meat, I made 1000 mistakes. Smoking food is both an art and a science and I love sharing what I learn.
My goal for Recipes Worth Repeating is to condense, provide concise information, and update ALL my blog posts so they are easier to read and easier to follow. With this in mind, I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to combine some of my best smoker recipes, tips, and tutorials into one place: an email course.
This series includes some of my most popular posts. Here’s how it will work:
- You’ll receive 1 email per day for 5 days.
- After that, I’ll send you 1 email per week with additional popular recipes as I update them with recipe notes and easier instructions. Again, it’s completely free just like the content on my blog.
- There are no gimmicks or sponsorships or anything like that. I just wanted to bring attention to older blog posts as I update them!
Is This For Me?
It’s a completely free series. All that’s happening is me showing up in your inbox! You don’t need to do anything– no homework– just read, learn, and get excited to apply some of the lessons when smoking food.
- If you’re a new reader, this might be content you’ve never seen before.
- If you’re a beginner smoker and want to learn some tried-and-true smoking best practices.
- If you don’t feel like scrolling through hundreds of recipes, let me hand pick them for you!!
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Seriously no hurt feelings!
Sign Up Here
If you’re a regular reader and want email notifications whenever I publish a new recipe or article, you can sign up for instant updates. Thank you so much for reading, following along, and making my recipes.
Pictured: Smoked Pork Tenderloin