Peaches, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries and lime. Some of juiciest fruits out there! Fruit is the perfect snack for a hot summer day. Fruit salad is always fun, but why not mix it up a bit to make a fruit salsa? The tang of the fresh lime juice mixed with the raspberries pairs so well with the baked cinnamon and sugar chips. Such a refreshing treat! Everyone is going to love this one!
I love fresh fruit on a warm summer day. It’s so refreshing! Some of my favorite fruits are peaches and raspberries. They go so perfectly in a smoothie! I have a friend who works for The Pampered Chef and she introduced this recipe to me. When I tried it, it was love at first bite! So this recipe is inspired by The Pampered Chef. They have some AMAZING recipes…definately check them out here: Pampered Chef
Ok…so let’s talk about this recipe a minute. The chips are not gluten free, BUT the fruit salsa is! I made the cinnamon and sugar chips for my husband and son and they loved them! My daughter and I ate this with Glutino Gluten Free Original Crackers and they tasted amazing! You can find them here on Amazon: Glutino Gluten Free Crackers.
For all my readers who are not gluten free…you will love these cinnamon and sugar chips and they are SO easy to make!! You will just buy 7 inch flour tortillas and cut them with a pizza cutter into triangles. Now what I haven’t tried making these with corn tortillas…perhaps I will do that this weekend!! So versatile…I love it! You’ll love the cinnamon and sugar mixture, too! Super easy to make and you literally just sprinkle it on and bake them! YUM!
When making the salsa, you just chop the fruit and mix with the fresh lime juice. I find it best to use a food chopper when chopping up the fruit. I love Pampered Chef’s food chopper. I always have 2 in my house in case the other is washing in the dishwasher. I use it for everything! Then you simply place the fruit salsa in a bowl and serve the chips! You are then ready to go!!
This salsa is a tangy salsa recipe because it calls for fresh lime, peaches, lime and kiwi. It’s the perfect summer snack or appetizer! You can even put it in your kid’s lunch box for school because school is starting here soon!! Regardless when you eat the salsa, it’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Happy Eats!
Note: This post is not sponsored, but you will find affiliate links on this page. The price you pay as a consumer does not change, but I may make a small commission based on your purchase! Thank you for supporting Recipes Worth Repeating!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 2 peaches chopped
- 2 kiwifruit sliced and quartered
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- For cinnamon chips, preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Using a small spray bottle, lightly spray tortillas with water and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place in single layer on a baking stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove and let cool completely.
- For the salsa, place raspberries in a small bowl. Using a food chopper, chop the peaches. Slice kiwi and cut into quarters. Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl and mix gently. Serve with cinnamon chips.
- Recipe inspired by The Pampered Chef