These individual Baked Oatmeal Cupcakes are perfect for breakfast on the go! Full of the nutrition your body needs, these tasty cupcakes are easy to make and full flavor! And, these little cups are naturally Gluten Free!
There are days when I need to grab breakfast and head out the door, pronto! These Breakfast Egg Muffins are typically muy go to but a friend shared this recipe with me several months ago and said these little oatmeal cupcakes are super easy to make and are great for those rushed mornings when you are trying to get out the door. I made a batch and she was right! These baked oatmeal cupcakes are simple to make and taste amazing! And guys…these even freeze well!
This recipe is fun because you can mix things up a bit and add so many different types of ingredients. For example, my friend made a batch with chocolate chips and shredded coconut. I chose to make this recipe with fresh blueberries and pecans. The variety of substitutions are endless! Here are some fun ingredients for you to try in this recipe:
- Chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- Ground flaxseed
- Dried fruit
The thing I love about this recipe is that these baked oatmeal cupcakes are naturally gluten free and they don’t contain any yeast. If you look back at My Story, you’ll understand my issue with yeast. We stay away from yeast in our house. These are yeast free!
So, stop skipping breakfast and make a batch of these baked oatmeal cupcakes! These are perfect for a “grab and go” breakfast or even as a mid-morning snack. You can literally grab a couple and throw them in your bag as you head out the door or head to your next meeting or event. Super convenient option here!
Oh…and these Baked Oatmeal Cupcakes go so wonderfully with a nice hot cup of fresh brewed coffee. Are you sold yet? Remember – you can freeze these and pull them out for another day! Ummm…so yummy! Happy Eats!
Baked Oatmeal Cupcakes
- 5 Cups rolled Oats
- 2 1/2 Cups over-ripe mashed banana, (measure after mashing)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional Add Ins: 1 teaspoon cinnamon, shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, ground flaxseed, raisins, chocolate chips and/or other dried fruit.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line 24 cupcake tins with paper cupcake holders.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, combine and stir all wet ingredients, including the bananas.
- Mix the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, then pour mixture into cupcake liners and bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool on cooling racks for 30 minutes before eating.
- Recipe source: inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie
Pin these Baked Oatmeal Cupcakes to your favorite BREAKFAST or SNACK board on Pinterest!!!
Note: You will find affiliate links on this page.