- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (if you are gluten free, use a gluten free graham cracker)
- 2 sticks of butter, softened to liquid
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cans crushed pineapple (drained)
- 6 bananas
- 1 medium container of Cool Whip
- 1 small package pecan chips
- Garnish with maraschino cherries
- Mix 1 stick of butter and graham cracker crumbs together.
- Pour into a 9×13 pyrex dish, spread evenly and compact firmly to form the bottom layer.
- Next, mix the powdered sugar, egg whites, and 1 stick of butter together.
- Mix on high speed for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture evenly on top of crust.
- Slice bananas by 1/4″ slices.
- Place slices on top of mixture close together so they cover the entire dessert.
- Spread pineapple evenly on top of bananas.
- Top with cool whip and sprinkle pecan pieces on top of cool whip.
- Put 6 Maraschino cherries op top.
- Chill for at least 6 hours before serving.
Recipe source: Bobby Peach