This is one of those recipes you will want to make when you don't really feel like putting a lot of effort into your meal, yet you want to eat a good and healthy meal. I found this one at Allrecipes180.com. I did re-name this recipe because their naming convention just wasn't doing it for me (sorry).
This one is really simple to make and it has such an amazing taste. I'm a HUGE fan of recipes with Dijon Mustard! This one always turns out really moist and my kids asked for seconds. This one pairs really well with mashed potatoes and green beans as your sides.
This one is Gluten Free. Try this one on a night where you want to make dinner but you just don't feel like being in the kitchen for more than 10 minutes prepping. You'll love it and will appreciate the simplicity of this meal!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. It's REALLY important that your pan is well greased so it doesn't stain!
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- Season with chopped rosemary.