Autumn is the coziest time of year. Pumpkins, apples, and warm cinnamon spice is all around. So warm up, stay inside, and cook these delicious fall favorite recipes. From fall baking to dinner ideas and more, I've got 42 of the best fall recipes to help inspire you to cook and bake all season long!
Farewell summer...it's time to start introducing comforting and delicious fall recipes. I look forward to the cooler weather and comfort food every single year. Which is why I'm sharing the absolute best fall recipes out there so you can partake in some wonderful new recipe ideas and enjoy them just like I do. This roundup includes fall dinner ideas, easy desserts, side dishes, soups, salads, and more.
Fall Baking Recipes
When it starts to cool off outside, I immediately start baking. Fresh baked breads, rolls, and cakes are some of my favorites to make when it's cool outside. Not only does baking make your house smell amazing, but enjoying all the homemade baking is so satisfying.
- Pumpkin Rolls with Rosemary and Sea Salt
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie Twists
- Simple Pumpkin Rolls
- Easy Pumpkin Bread with Crumb Topping
- Apple Pumpkin Spice Cake with Butter Rum Glaze
Because the holidays are right around the corner, you need some delicious fall appetizers to serve. Warm, indulgent, and satisfying, these starters are easy to make and are guaranteed to please any crowd, especially for the upcoming holiday season!
- Baked Brie with Cranberries and Pecans
- Pumpkin Goat Cheese Dip with Caramelized Onions
- Easy Baked Brie with Salted Caramel
- Onion and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Appetizer
- Everything Bagel Cheeseball
Fall Breakfast Recipes
Wake up to a fresh start and dive into some new fall breakfast ideas. From apple cinnamon rolls to a warm breakfast casserole, you'll enjoy these classics that have a seasonal twist!
- Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
- Cozy Autumn Breakfast Casserole
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Soups and Salads
There is nothing better than a hot bowl of soup paired with a fresh fall salad. During the cooler months, I make different types of soups every weekend. They are perfect for lunch or dinner and I love having a hot pot of soup bubbling away on the stove or in the crockpot. And my house smells wonderful with all the aromas of root vegetables and fresh herbs. You're going to love these fall soups not only because they are delicious but they are so comforting and soothing.
- Autumn Wild Rice Soup
- Harvest Salad
- Spiced Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Panzanella Salad
- Harvest Quinoa Salad with Pumpkin Vinaigrette
Fall Dinner Recipes
These fall dinners will satisfy your cravings for those crisp weather comfort foods and keep the entire family well fed all season long. Hearty meals that are family-friendly is exactly what you need at the end of the day when the sun sets and it is time for dinner.
- Flakey Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mini Pies
- Maple Apple Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Thai Butternut Squash Curry
- Roasted Apple Cider Spatchcock Chicken
- Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Butternut Squash
Some of my favorite fall recipes are side dishes. If you season root vegetables like brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, carrots, and pumpkin just right, you'll be blown away by the flavors. Embrace the colors of the season by making these vibrant side dishes. Packed with shades of red, orange, yellow, and green, these veggies taste as amazing as they look!
- Roasted Maple Parmesan Carrots
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Wedges
- Roasted Vegetables
- Pumpkin Sage Polenta
- Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks
- Spaghetti Squash with Goat Cheese and Arugula
Because the holidays are just around the corner, I wanted to include some of my favorite fall dessert recipes. Everyone needs a sweet treat and these cozy desserts will provide you with some amazing fall dessert ideas. From pumpkin desserts to apple desserts, you'll find a favorite in these options below.
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Gluten Free Apple Crumble
- Apple Dumplings Stuffed with Brown Sugar Cranberry Butter
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Hand Pies
- Mini Blueberry Pies with Flaky Crust
I can’t wait to hear how these recipe turned out for you and which ones you decide to make! If you’ve tried this or any other recipe of mine on the website, make sure you leave me a comment below. I love hearing from you!
Keep up the great work. Thank You
Awe - thanks Richard!!!
Ashley @ Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
What a delicious roundup! There are lots of awesome comfort food dishes in this lineup - and thanks for including my ravioli! Can't wait to try some of the others that you've included 🙂
Thanks! Yours looks so amazing! I hope you enjoy some of these other unique Fall treats!