This recipe is ridiculous. I almost hurt myself eating this one. It was absolutely fantastic! 2 of my favorite ingredients to cook with, dill and Dijon, are in this dish and they pair so nicely with this salmon. This sauce has a Greek yogurt base as opposed to a half-and-half or heavy whipping cream sauce, which makes it way healthier for you. This took me 5 minutes to prep…that’s it. This was super fast to make and tastes like it took an hour to make!
This recipe is gluten free and full of healthy fat and protein. Pairs nicely with a cilantro lime Jasmine rice!
- 3 Tablespoons plain reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) fresh salmon filets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Place fish, skinned side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with olive oil OR use a Demarle non-stick cookie sheet.
- Spread the yogurt sauce over the fish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Calories 270; Fat 12g; Protein 35g; Carb 2g; Fiber; 0g; Chol 94mg; Iron 1mg; Sodium 494mg;