The ultimate guide to the best Memorial Day BBQ! Celebrate with quick and easy appetizers, juicy and tender grilled meats paired with all the fixins! Regardless of your holiday plans, I've got so many recipes that will work for any setting!
Whether you're taking it easy or going all out, these Memorial Day BBQ recipes fit any venue and are guaranteed to please a crowd! From easy no cook recipes to grilled meats, you'll find food ideas that will meet all your needs. Start off with some finger foods to munch on throughout the day. Then dive into the main course with your favorite grilled recipes. Pair that meat with some savory side dishes and salads and then finish it off with a sweet treat!
Best Memorial Day Appetizers
Keep everyone full and happy with these finger foods. Things like having a simple charcuterie board is a big win for those who love the graze and it's so easy to prepare. Keep finger foods readily available so people can stay satisfied before the main meal!
BBQ Main Dish Recipes
Everyone looks forward to a Memorial Day BBQ and these main dishes are guaranteed to please! Have a variety of meats available so guests can pick and choose what they want to indulge in. Ribs, steaks, and burgers are some of the most popular recipes everyone looks forward to!
Expert Tip! Before you light the grill, make sure you have a clean grill. Heat it up and brush the grill grates with a wire brush!
Sides Dishes For BBQ
The perfect pairings, these side dishes are perfect for any BBQ and taste beyond amazing! And it's always a good idea to have a variety. From grilled corn to baked beans and salads galore, find the perfect sides to compliment your meal!
Memorial Day Desserts
Finish up the day with a patriotic sweet treat! These dessert ideas are fun to make and taste amazing. Ice cream, cupcakes, and cool whip berry trifles are some fun choices for your dessert table. These tasty treats are guaranteed to please!
Expert Tips For The Best Memorial Day BBQ
- Choose as many portable recipes as possible. You'll want dishes that can easily be moved from the kitchen counter to the backyard table without much fuss.
- Stick to using disposable plates, cups, and silverware. No one wants to do dishes after a holiday get together.
- Have a signature drink available! This singapore sling is a classic gin based drink has a sweet-tart taste! It's perfect for both springtime and summer!
- Have multiple food stations so people can scatter and munch wherever they are hanging out.
- Everyone hates flies but those flies sure do love your food. Keep your food covered with some food nets and tents. Fly traps and fly swatters are also a good idea to have around. Also, consider getting a bug repellent citronella candle to keep those pests away.
- Make sure you have plenty of chairs and tables. It's relatively inexpensive to buy extra folding chairs and tables. Cover them with a disposable tablecloths for an easy cleanup!
- Have lots of trash cans out and available. Put them in different areas of the house and backyard and make sure they are being emptied when they are starting to get full.
There you have it! A plethora of Memorial Day BBQ recipes and some tips and tricks that will please everyone! I can't wait to hear which recipe you try first so make sure you leave me a comment and let me know how it turns out!
Follow Recipes Worth Repeating for more amazing recipes!